Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stamping Royalty Photo Inspiration

As soon as I saw this week's Stamping Royalty photo inspiration, I just knew my project would have gold stars and the word Believe from the retired Hope Is stamp set.    The whole project kinda reminds me of the Macy's Holiday Advertising.    I have to say the thing I am most impressed about is my homemade star and banner!  All free form cutting. 

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) December 10th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Hope Is, Pines & Poinsettas
Ink:  Gold, Old Olive, Real Red, Early Espresso
Paper:  Whisper White, Gold Metallic
Accessories:  Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Antique Brads, Pearls, Embossing Powder
Tools:  Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Small Star Punch


No comments: