Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Holidays

 
This week's Inkredible color challenge is Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple.     So after seeing these colors, I knew I wanted to come up with another holiday card to add to my stash.   Love the bold and regal look these colors have when put together.   I made my own designer series paper by assembling the paper strips.     When in doubt and need paper dsp that matches your project, make your own!

Ingredients to make the card: 
Stamp Sets:  Joy to the World, Festive Flurry
Ink:  Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay
Paper:   Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple
Accessories:   Pearls, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon, Button from a local craft store
Tools:   Festive Flurry Framelits, Coluzzle Cutting System, Northern Flurry Textured Embossing Folder, Small Heart Punch, Corner Rounder and Border Punch from a local craft store

No comments: