Thursday, January 29, 2015

Monkeying Around




Thank God for snow days here in New Jersey.   Snow = Craft Time.   Since I had some crafting time, I was able to do this week's Mojo Monday sketch.    How great is this sketch.  I got a great gift bag for my nephew that had monkeys on it.    So here is a Valentine's gift tag I made for the bag.   Since I loved the tag I decided to create a birthday card with the same elements and add it my birthday card stash.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Celebrate Today and stamp sets from a local craft store
Ink:   Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Blush Blossom
Paper:   Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Island Oasis Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Natural Button, Linen Thread, Early Espresso Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Button from a local craft store
Tools:  Coluzzle Cutting System, Crop-a-dile

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Love that cute little monkey. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!