Friday, August 11, 2017

Celebrate Birthday Tags


In addition to the fishy gift tags for my nieces birthday party, we needed gift tags to put on treat bags to give to her friends at pre-school.    My sister said she had some pretty tulle bags that she was going to use.     After going through my stash.   I remembered the double circle tags were super easy to make.   I just had to come up with images to put on the circles.    After perusing my stamp stash.   I came up with the birthday cake from the Endless Birthday Wishes.    The celebrate comes from the Sale-a-bration set, Any Occasions.


I ended up making a few extra gift tags and I wanted to come up with a way to incorpate them on card.    So with the Watercolor Wings background dots, some embellishments the card came together quickly.   Who doesn't love black and white with a splash of pink color combination.




No comments: