Monday, February 5, 2018

Birthday Robot

 

So I am always scrambling for birthday cards.    My sister calls me last minute and asks me do you have a birthday card for a little girl or a little boy.     You would think I would be able to just pull one out of my imagination and just it would come together in minutes.    That is so not the case.   There have been some days that some serious stamper's block happens.   So when I am on a roll, I make it a point to get as many cards out when the mojo hits.    

Here is my robot card made with the Paper Smooches Boom Bots.   The sentiment comes from a My Favorite Things stamp set.      The card is stamped in Smoky Slate and Pool Party.    The robot was colored in with my Copic Markers.    The designer series paper is from Heidi Swap.  The spiral binder punch, enamel dots and baker's twine complete the card. 



No comments: