Sunday, March 4, 2018

Social Scrapbook

  

I got this great scrapbook kit from Jillibean Soup called Spicy Social Soup.    It is just perfect for all your Social Media posts.    

My niece is a big fan of Snapchat.   I on the other hand have two Snapchat followers her and a cousin.    You have to be on the ball when you open Snapchat.    One minute the conversation is there and the next minute it is gone.    I am always prepared ready to do a screen shot because I know the next time I go in it maybe gone.   I know it sounds silly but I am a picture hoarder.   I know how precious memories are and once the person and the moment is gone.   It is truly gone.   You don't get them back.     I come from the days when you got maybe a handful of pictures from your youth.    Not an handful daily like today. 

The diecuts and paper come from the Spicy Social Soup collection.    The camera was stamped from the Sightseeing Stew stamp set.    Enamel dots complete the page. 

No comments: