Sunday, March 4, 2018

Star Wars

 
So here is a page that I am super proud of.   I totally made the background paper with my Distress Oxide pads.   I sponged on the background with the Peeled Paint, Iced Spruce and Faded Jeans ink.    I then sprayed some water and heat it.    Next I took some star images from Sweet Stamp Shop Happy Hour and heat embossed them.    The moon was die cut from the retired Adventure Bound designer series paper.    The black and white star paper comes from Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper.   The Star Wars images come from Disney paper. 

The page showcases my nephew with his amazing Star Wars Legos he so proudly built.   How great is that Millennium Falcon.    I can't believe that the pictures were taken a year apart and how much he changed in a year.  

No comments: